Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2nd promo:
Are they playing students?😲
Wish girl was somebody else😭
Are they playing students?😲
Seems so
Why do I feel her look is inspired from Meenu+Pari
Students? How many years have they both flunked? Esp OKB's character
It would have been nice if Maya was cast opposite Obi, it's been long since they both have starred together, and Maya is better in doing comedic roles than crying.
And I don't like Sana Javed
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Why do I feel her look is inspired from Meenu+Pari
Students? How many years have they both flunked? Esp OKB's character
True. Also its recycled story again and again doesn't look exciting at all.
Also, imagine Ali rehman in that role. He was nearly casted for that role
Also, as choosy OKB is in his acting roles, I don't understand why he would pick a drama like this which seems like a mixture of all the previous hum ramadan dramas
Wish girl was somebody else😭
Wish they casted newcomers or younger actors.. both don't look like students. 😆