Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wonder what the cast will be?
Hum doesn’t normally do comedy dramas during the regular year. At least not that I can remember of the top of my head
Hopefully cast achi ho
Wonder what the cast will be?
Hum doesn’t normally do comedy dramas during the regular year. At least not that I can remember of the top of my head
Seems like they’re stalking IF!😂
They must have read our posts wherein we advised them to learn their lessons and plan more series like TB all year through!😁
Jokes apart, clearly they would have realised that series like SC, CC and TB are their USP...will help them differentiate themselves...at least remain afloat, for sure! Will work for TRP and/or online audiences.
Good business decision, one must admit!👍
I thought HUM only brings comedy dramas in Ramadan
is this for next year?
Yeah hope so
I hope drama ki story black magic ky about nahi hoHopefully cast achi ho
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I hope drama ki story black magic ky about nahi ho
I don’t think it would be. How would somebody even make a comedic drama abt black magic?
Kala Doriya means Black cotton/silk hair extension😅so iis liye kaha.
I don’t think it would be. How would somebody even make a comedic drama abt black magic?