Munna, why are you throwing tamatar face reactions on my posts? 🤣
I have been trying to tag since this morning, but I can't even after I sent a friend request, i still can not tag. 😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Munna, why are you throwing tamatar face reactions on my posts? 🤣
I have been trying to tag since this morning, but I can't even after I sent a friend request, i still can not tag. 😒😒
he can’t be tagged I think he removed the option no idea 🤷♀️Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Munna. 💙🤗 I see you here. 🫣
This is for you - Dabbang.
PS - Why can’t I tag you?? 🤔
he’s throwing on that to everyone lol 😂Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Munna, why are you throwing tamatar face reactions on my posts? 🤣
I have been trying tag since, but I can't even after I sent a friend request, i still can not tag. 😒😒
He’s doing drama lol reverse the roles and we can sing ye chora mara drama king hai
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qs-Suk42dY
Shibu - Wanda 😭

Beezzz - Tony 😍

Priceless - Thor 🥹

Rado - Spidey 💕

Deepz - Loki 😈

Rashi - HawkEye 👀

Nitaa - Doctor Strange 🥰

Myself - Captain America ☺️

It seems that way. 😒he can’t be tagged I think he removed the option no idea 🤷♀️
🤣🤣 You couldn't help it, could you? 🤣


Haha🤣 Me not going to post almost all the Avengers and not add myself for my CAPTAIN. 🫣🫣🫣
Abey saale ch#!&t@# ladkiyon ke liye khoobsurat actress ke gifs, and for me this bloody tharki?! 😡
You remind me of this guy. 😆

Originally posted by: ELCH2GLVITSRNCYU
Abey saale ch#!&t@# ladkiyon ke liye khoobsurat actress ke gifs, and for me this bloody tharki?! 😡
You remind me of this guy. 😆

Now this is more like it ⭐️ Thanks Shweta. 🤗... good to know at least one person appreciates me on this forum. 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k