Which category do I fall into??🫣 Lazybum or afraid of this place??🤣Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Some of my friends are lazybums in the true sense of the word,🤣 or the rest are afraid of this place but still let me try. 🙈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which category do I fall into??🫣 Lazybum or afraid of this place??🤣Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Some of my friends are lazybums in the true sense of the word,🤣 or the rest are afraid of this place but still let me try. 🙈
Pyasa

Raj of UK with his piano⭐️

Lavy 🤣

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Which category do I fall into??🫣 Lazybum or afraid of this place??🤣
Kifffuuuuu 🤗
..

..
😆
lol 😂 unless you mingle how will you ? Something made you come to this topic or was it just to post that you don’t know anyone or don’t want too ?
I’ve tried. No one likes me well enough to mingle toh Kya karoon main ab. Jhoothi taareefein aur overacting mere se hogi nahi.😆
Choti Guitar hai haath mein, piano lekar haath mein baithega kya 🤣
Dr Saab
..


..
😆
Neither you're good 🙈 I was talking about the rest plz 😭😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Which category do I fall into??🫣 Lazybum or afraid of this place??🤣
Thank you 🤗

That was a very deep observation👍🏼
How did it occur to you....
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k