
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: hasini009
you can’t be compared with aire gaire. time toh lagta hai sahi comparison laane mein😆
This is why we need Eyeroll emoji reaction.
Itna jhooth bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai. I’m not mad.😆
Yes, her inspiration comes fromOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG!! Is this what inspired her to change her UN to Uday_Shetty??😲🤣
Nikkaaaa is inspired by him..

I quoted you twice🤔
#BhulkadAunty
Guddu reminds me of Imraan from ZNMD. His inner majnu wakes up whenever he sees any new gal in the forum. 😆
(Hi I am Vicky, new on this forum.)

But the dilfenk aashiq also has one other side to him and can be mature whenever he wants to/ when the situation demands. He is the best buddy one can have. ⭐️
Hola Jess. 💙🤗kiffu glad to see u here
It’s good to see you here too. How’s you doing?? 💙
Guddu reminds me of Imraan from ZNMD. His inner majnu wakes up whenever he sees any new gal in the forum. 😆
(Hi I am Vicky, new on this forum.)
But the dilfenk aashiq also has one other side to him and can be mature whenever he wants to/ when the situation demands. He is the best buddy one can have. ⭐️

..

Lol these two are something I swear. 😆🤣
3rd HATHINI Gif
dhundh raha hoon jabse 🤣
..

This is perfect for Guddu 🥺🤎Guddu reminds me of Imraan from ZNMD. His inner majnu wakes up whenever he sees any new gal in the forum. 😆
(Hi I am Vicky, new on this forum.)
But the dilfenk aashiq also has one other side to him and can be mature whenever he wants to/ when the situation demands. He is the best buddy one can have. ⭐️
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k