Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she went to search some images lol 😂 plus I’m in and out as I’m on a gossip hunt
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Think about me, who has flirted with Her/Him =)) 🤣
Oye Panditain, plz GENDER confirm karde plzzz?
@ B - at the end Guddu ji always comes to this

Your posts not limited anymore? Yayayay 💃💃Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
No no... I was busy searching for Gifs 😆.
Let me go back and check the post. 😆
kiffu glad to see u here
This time I am RIGHT 100%
She is She 🥳
..

Wait what? 😲🤣
I missed you so much. 😭😭💙Originally posted by: hasini009
Awww🤗
Anmol ratan, jyada natak mat kar😆
Kiffu, don’t make me post something something 😛
What natak is Priceless doing??😲
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
No no... I was busy searching for Gifs 😆.
Let me go back and check the post. 😆
I know the struggle girl !😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k