I can't breathe from the laughter, and you're making it worse 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Think about me, who has flirted with Her/Him =)) 🤣
Oye Panditain, plz GENDER confirm karde plzzz?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
I can't breathe from the laughter, and you're making it worse 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Think about me, who has flirted with Her/Him =)) 🤣
Oye Panditain, plz GENDER confirm karde plzzz?

Shyam reminds me
of Dharam Paaji
..

Awww🤗
Anmol ratan, jyada natak mat kar😆
Kiffu, don’t make me post something something 😛
Mujhe GENDER confirm chahiye AAJ ke AAJ, ABHI ke ABHI 🤣
OMG!! Is this what inspired her to change her UN to Uday_Shetty??😲🤣
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Think about me, who has flirted with Her/Him =)) 🤣
Oye Panditain, plz GENDER confirm karde plzzz?

ok aap ki marzi but I can’t believe nobody does. I won’t push more.Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
I’ve tried. No one likes me well enough to mingle toh Kya karoon main ab. Jhoothi taareefein aur overacting mere se hogi nahi.😆
This is scary 😵
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k