Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
kuch sharam haya karlo CHICHA
Abey DEL kar Screenshot, Woh jis C ne upload kari hai NAAM waise rakh diya
They aren't showing it 🤣
tharki heisu exposedOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Abey DEL kar Screenshot, Woh jis C ne upload kari hai NAAM waise rakh diya
They aren't showing it 🤣
Leh Heisenberg...
..

Lmao, no, I typed Esha Gupta gifs, now if the person who uploaded that wrote that as the description, I am not responsible for that. 😆
good cover up but not enough lewd tharki chichaOriginally posted by: Heisenberg17
Lmao, no, I typed Esha Gupta gifs, now if the person who uploaded that wrote that as the description, I am not responsible for that. 😆
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
0