Happy birthday 🎉 god bless a great friend 😘Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Sharing my happiness with my buddies as I celebrate my birthday .
Here is my treat … enjoy
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy birthday 🎉 god bless a great friend 😘Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Sharing my happiness with my buddies as I celebrate my birthday .
Here is my treat … enjoy
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Sharing my happiness with my buddies as I celebrate my birthday .
Here is my treat … enjoy

Happy Birthday Suta Ji
May this year bring you lots of happiness, prosperity and well being.
Have a wonderful year ahead!!

Many many happy returns of your birthday Sutapa🤗

Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Sharing my happiness with my buddies as I celebrate my birthday .
Here is my treat … enjoy
Just saw this 🤩
Happy belated birthday dear Suta 💓 🎂🎊
Hope you enjoyed your day 💃
Have a fabulous year ahead 🤗
thanks my dear friends for your sweet birthday wishes . 
Thanks my dear buddies for the birthday greetings

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Happy birthday 🎉 god bless a great friend 😘
Many many congrats to Srishti for becoming purple 💜 🤗
Sutaji 🤗
shristi where are you now a days
I miss you yaara 🤗
New forum opened for new season