Elvis and The Beatles in Bollywood...please take me back in time so that I can unsee this !!!
Elvis and The Beatles in Bollywood...please take me back in time so that I can unsee this !!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it gave me Eye to eye vibe ..... 😃😕

Watch this. Therapy ki zarurat nahi padegi 😆
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
it gave me Eye to eye vibe ..... 😃😕
I would compare it to Angel 🤡
As much as I love Shankar-Jaikishan...ye kya tha 😭
Originally posted by: hasini009
Watch this. Therapy ki zarurat nahi padegi 😆
I think only one is good for me.
I might have to go watch Elvis and A Hard Day's Night to fix my brain and prevent the nightmares 😳
The real Elvis is rolling in his grave 🤡

Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
779