Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
I asked BQ if she has some?
but wo reply nahi diya. if she shared some, I’d have celebrated Friday with you both🥺
Akki is yet to supply us 😆
You are not new 😆
Chalo, pass me the detective cap and glasses😎
Dost I just realised you’re Mishhh007. 😆
I didn’t even change my dp or siggie. Tab bhi!😲😆
I can’t see signatures. I don’t recognise any member here anymore. You trolled me so then I realised lol!!!
SO I'm the only one who answered the questions?

You are one of one, number one, the only one ❤️
I read your title as How does IBS affect you as a person
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12