RRR star Jr NTR to join pre-release event of Brahmastra

Posted: 1 years ago

Ye movie ka promotion me kharcha ho raha hai matlab budget ke baad bhi inko yakeen hai ki movie chalega

Signs achha hai better than LSC

An attempt to draw some parallels between RRR and Brahmstra in the hopes that all fans of RRR might give this one a shot too?  I can’t think of any other reason why there’s so much focus on promoting it in the south where it’s highly improbable it will have any kind of a run.  

Did Rajamouli and his crew sign some sort of contract that they will promote each other's movie with KJo. Bramhastra has no chance of working in South. All of this promotion is moot. They are increasing the chances of this ending up being a bigger disaster than Shamshera. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

An attempt to draw some parallels between RRR and Brahmstra in the hopes that all fans of RRR might give this one a shot too?  I can’t think of any other reason why there’s so much focus on promoting it in the south where it’s highly improbable it will have any kind of a run.  

Ap-Ts me ticket price Kam hota hai waha ka jo chief minister hai wo ek set price rakha hua hai usko increase karne ke liye movie ka chance aur budget dikhana hota hai 

Ye movie ko rrr aur kgf jaisa ATP chahiye all india me aur shayad Jr NTR ka political connections bhi hai to help mil jaayega 

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Ap-Ts me ticket price Kam hota hai waha ka jo chief minister hai wo ek set price rakha hua hai usko increase karne ke liye movie ka chance aur budget dikhana hota hai 

Ye movie ko rrr aur kgf jaisa ATP chahiye all india me aur shayad Jr NTR ka political connections bhi hai to help mil jaayega 

But isn’t it a little late for that? Or rather a rushed attempt now? The movie is out in less than two weeks. Shouldn’t this have been handled several weeks ago?  And back to my original point, does this movie even have a shot in the south for them to work this much for raising prices, presumably? 

Ironic that they cannot get the ones that are part of the cast to come and promote this movie but are getting anyone and everyone under the sun for its promotion. 

Brahmastra might work in Hindi, given it has Alia because apparently she's a crowd puller and has high stardom. But there's a lesser chance it would work in South especially Tamil. The last Bollywood film which actually pulled a crowd is MS Dhoni and 83 to some extent but it's mainly because it's cricket movie and Padmavat too because it has Deepika Padukone. No hate but it's true. 

Originally posted by ShaliniTv

Brahmastra might work in Hindi, given it has Alia because apparently she's a crowd puller and has high stardom. But there's a lesser chance it would work in South especially Tamil. The last Bollywood film which actually pulled a crowd is MS Dhoni and 83 to some extent but it's mainly because it's cricket movie and Padmavat too because it has Deepika Padukone. No hate but it's true. 

Brahmastra is no Raazi that it will pull in a crowd. Plus Alia has had massive flops as well. Let’s not try to make her seem like something she’s not