Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

Second half is so horrible πŸ€’ and the ending is comical..back πŸ˜². what a rubbish movie. I want my $22 

Hoyts, Events or Reading Cinema? The place matters so I can judge you more. πŸ˜†

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

This Ananya bashing and blaming is so unnecessary. As if these masala flicks have something for the heroine to offer . It's out and out Anaconda's movie. If anything here to blame it's shoddy script and Vijay's anaconda mouth which gobbled the movie's chances.

I'm scared of snakes.. Suddenly heart attack aya looking at this gif... 

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

🀣🀣

Idk whether i should laugh at all the hilarious reviews or I should feel bad for VD.. Being a Telugu audience I wished VD debut in Hindi to become hit

Idk how dumb VD and KJo to pick Puri for VD hindi debut 🀬 that too for such a high budget movie.. I think KJo has lot of money to waste so recklessly. He better put his money on some other business or give charity to some orphanage without making himself a laughing stock by making such disasters. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Ya but you know what I mean πŸ˜³

No 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Its a boring Sunday and I am desperate to go out for the day..hence bought tickets to this film πŸ˜† 

Let's see how it turns out. Tickets saste hain wese toh I hope zyada takleef nhi hoga πŸ˜…

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Its a boring Sunday and I am desperate to go out for the day..hence bought tickets to this film πŸ˜† 

Let's see how it turns out. Tickets saste hain wese toh I hope zyada takleef nhi hoga πŸ˜…

All the best for your examπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hoyts, Events or Reading Cinema? The place matters so I can judge you more. πŸ˜†

Event cinemas. Macquarie center..lol. Not Hoyt's fan.