Users

Frequent Posters

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I spent money on this just coz.

#baddecisions😭

Why did you do this…. Hence forth follow the rule. Not watching any Bollywood movie in theatres. Wait for OTT

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I spent money on this just coz.

#baddecisions😭

No worries !! Kabhi kabhi hota hai. I too watched Bachchan Pandey in theaters simply because I wanted to go to the movies

Now wait for Brahmastra in theaters ðŸ¤“

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 1 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

sorry if I am not able to generate any sympathy for Ananya being criticised for her non-performance 

these ppl get everything on a platter and cant even do a basic role 

audience has really woken up now and i am happy medocrity is being  pointed out

somebody like aamir who gave such great films was not spared, why should ananya

what credit was randeep given for highway, even gangu is alia's hit, where is slb 

then let them take the flak too

even vijay is also being heavily criticised, he atleast built a career with no connecctions and from side roles and whatever be the criticism of arjun reddy he was good in it and even movies like pelli choopulu 

she has shown 0 promise or potential in anything she has done

serves vijay and puri right for taking kjos recco

all deserve each other

hope vd gets off his high horse and works hard now

Tons of movies with bad acting by the heroine have done wonders at the box office. Simply because mostly heroines barely have a role in such films, especially commercial Telugu flicks where they are even treated as a prop. Don't think it is  a new awakening, it is just that the movie is simply shite, like so many other movies of the director, even Vijay's movies were flopping anyway starting from NOTA to that great grand world famous movie. If movie was entertaining, nobody would have given two hoots about Ananya's acting or lack of it. She is just an easy breezy target. 

ETA: Rashmika's role in that Mahesh soldier cum super hero movie is one of the worst I have ever witnessed as an audience, it still traumatizes me, but it was easily given a free pass so yeah, don't think people care about anything until they are getting their dose of heavy entertainment and adrenaline from the massy hero's action. 

Edited by TheekThaak - 1 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

No worries !! Kabhi kabhi hota hai. I too watched Bachchan Pandey in theaters simply because I wanted to go to the movies

Now wait for Brahmastra in theaters ðŸ¤“

Every weekend as I plan to watch a movie in theater, some disaster happens. I feel like I'm starving myself , ab brahmastra bhi bahut door lag raha hai and I'm watching it no matter what. I can't help now, it has been more than two months since I have seen theater ka munh. ðŸ˜†

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Every weekend as I plan to watch a movie in theater, some disaster happens. I feel like I'm starving myself , ab brahmastra bhi bahut door lag raha hai and I'm watching it no matter what. I can't help now, it has been more than two months since I have seen theater ka munh. ðŸ˜†

I know that urge

When I was single, I used to watch a movie every weekend. Did not matter what was playing. And I have seen some absolute disastrous movies in theaters. Bade screen par faltoo movie bhi bardasht ho jaati hai. OTT just doesnt satisfy that need

Ab time thoda kam milta hai, but once a month toh ek movie banti hai

Waiting for Brahmastra

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

As a part of the promotional strategy have they paid off Box Office India? They are awfully quiet about this film land haven’t reported any numbers. Just shows how easily things can be manipulated  

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I heard Liger is a cliche movie and nothing went right for the film....

Disaster of the year ðŸ¤£