Sorry. I need to keep my grades up. I can't risk anyone bringing me down.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry. I need to keep my grades up. I can't risk anyone bringing me down.
You are meant to state what homework they will do for you not what you will do for themOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
I didn’t even do my own homework until the hour before it was due. Now you want me to do their homework. Maar hi daalo
Please re-read the topic
come on it’s a hypothetical game not life or death situation 😂Originally posted by: return_to_hades
Sorry. I need to keep my grades up. I can't risk anyone bringing me down.
Amitabh can help me write my speeches...And may be make a study timetable when exams are nearing...If the guy can number his tweets and keep track of it, he is (over) organised 😳
Milind Soman can be my fitness instructor ☺️
Deepika and Alia can do my PR/marketing for my books😆.
Originally posted by: Cocomelon
Amitabh can help me write my speeches...And may be make a study timetable when exams are nearing...If the guy can number his tweets and keep track of it, he is (over) organised 😳
Milind Soman can be my fitness instructor ☺️
Big B ki speeches decode kon karega ?? 🤣
I don’t want to burden the generation that may have not completed their studies on helping had I not completed my postgrad courses, however, I will have the new generation or those entering Bollywood!! (As most are educated)
Aryan Khan: Pharmacy ( as he probably well versed in meds)
Karan or Rajeev deol: Anatomy ( as they got good genes)
Aarav Kumar: physics/chemistry ( like his equations on multiple women)
Ahaan pandey: he can do what is skill is as not sure just put him the list lol
will edit as remember more
I will give all my homework to SRK. Wo byju's walon se karwa dega.
Originally posted by: priya185
You are meant to state what homework they will do for you not what you will do for them
Please re-read the topic
I read once. Yeh bhi bohot hai
I don’t know about homework but if I could let someone do my job then it would be Ameesha Patel…because she studied economics
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Happy Holi- celebrity pictures...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
24