Game: Which Bollywood celebrity would do YOUR homework for subjects?- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

1.7k

Users

20

Likes

48

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#31
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Ranveer can do all my homework. It would keep him busy and save others from trauma.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Nahi mujhe fail nahi hona 😆 itne Tejaswi logo se homework nahi karwana😆

your comment reminded m of Tejasswi's maths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qcuGgvzFII

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 7 months ago

Happy Holi- celebrity pictures...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".