Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then become partner in non-crime😔
Speaking on Los Angeles !! It was supercool seeing the Los Angeles Rams play the Bengals in the super bowl at sofi stadium !! And winning and that too on home territory that was such a blast and the parties post super bowl !! 😎
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Oh God, how many times he has got covid? They better be careful and follow certain protocols but I guess in india no one wears masks anymore ? 😒
Literally no-one wears masks anymore. Haven’t come across a single mask wearer in any of my travels this year.
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Literally no-one wears masks anymore. Haven’t come across a single mask wearer in any of my travels this year.
Oh wow not even in planes? I thought some airlines still enforcing it
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Oh wow not even in planes? I thought some airlines still enforcing it
Airport staff in Venice tried to enforce it, had everyone scrambling at the vending machine to pay for an overpriced mask only for the cabin crew to later announce masks won’t be needed on the flight.🙄but nope, nowhere otherwise.
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Airport staff in Venice tried to enforce it, had everyone scrambling at the vending machine to pay for an overpriced mask only for the cabin crew to later announce masks won’t be needed on the flight.🙄but nope, nowhere otherwise.
Oh wow, my friend travelled in emirates recently and she said they enforced masks and flight attendants will actually check on passengers and remind them.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0