Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Everyones too sensitive 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was no need to apologies to angry social media mob if Alia was okay with it. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Everyones too sensitive 

Exactly you cant even joke now without being morally policed. 

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how come so many people have so much time to discuss every details on who said what on social media?? 

GaramAloo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

🀣🀣🀣

Kal ka headlines:

"Ranbir Kapoor apologizes on 'triggered' joke he passed while apologizing to his wife Alia: I do have a bad sense of humor"

"Yes absolutely, firstly let me start with I love everyone and everything I have in my life. What happened on that is actually a joke which did not turn out to be funny and I really want to apologize to anyone I have triggered, it was not my intention so I say sorry to whoever got triggered or offended by me using the word triggered. So I am sorry if I have triggered, I mean offended, I mean hurt anyone."

If boycott gang doesn't pick up on this, I'm going to be triggered, offended,  disappointed.

But seriously, don't use the word "triggered" in an apology. It just makes your apology that much less serious. πŸ€£

Agree - this was a textbook example of β€œSorry, not sorry.”

Personally I think the only person to whom he owes an apology is his wife. In private. But this snide excuse for a public apology is about as insincere as it gets.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This more linguistically analytical than anything, but when he messed up the I love Alia line with I love my life makes me think he’s it was a memorized line. His line was β€œI love Alia with everything I have in my life.”  

Peetal Ke Patile Mein Papita Peela Peela

Chandu Ke Chacha Ne, Chandu Ki Chachi Ko, Chandni-Chowk Mein, Chandni Raat Mein, Chaandi Ke Chammach Se Chatni Chatai

Kaccha Papad, Pakka Papad, kachchha pakad, pachcha pakad

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

He didn't need to apologise. Ppl will complain even if he is quiet. Uss par bhi essay likh denge dekho ye silent hai, its his crime πŸ˜†

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh the thrills of being an extreme keyboard warrior. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Dropping red flags 🚩🚩🚩 like mad πŸ˜† 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They must be worried about Brahmastra if he's willing to make an apology statement rather than double down on his comments. LSC's release and the sudden backlash against Aamir must have startled them