Refer to this lady for private 2-second maths solutions. Strictly in private and confidential mode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Refer to this lady for private 2-second maths solutions. Strictly in private and confidential mode
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
I like to watch Tejaswi's fake British accent in Naagin. Now that can cheer anyone up. 🤣
WTF is this OMG 🤣
Naagin series ka pura kachra bana diya. I used to like Seasons 1-3 of the show, stopped watching from Season 4 onwards since it turned to pure shite.
Waah! Kitne bade mathematicians hain yahaan! Mujhe lagta tha hum sab chauthi fail log hi hain idhar.😲
I am the green one in this party. Thank you for inviting🥳🥳
I'm the right side one then. That's the prettiest. 😳
Just when I think I’m flying, you’re here to drown me and my 60%

Where is that CAT kicking gif? That is Legit EPIC 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How did you figure that out? I cheated and used the calculator because I couldn’t divide 30 with zero but if I added the entire equation on the calculator then the answer is 8.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
My calculator said ERROR. Shoot me

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
🤣🤣 FF using a calculator for the first time, second time, and every single time
FF's Reaction
..

Say something to piss me off and I will. 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12