

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Horizontal 8. Because it is Aloo's lucky number.

Originally posted by: semantic.error
Horizontal 8. Because it is Aloo's lucky number.
How did you figure that out? I cheated and used the calculator because I couldn’t divide 30 with zero but if I added the entire equation on the calculator then the answer is 8.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How did you figure that out? I cheated and used the calculator because I couldn’t divide 30 with zero but if I added the entire equation on the calculator then the answer is 8.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How did you figure that out? I cheated and used the calculator because I couldn’t divide 30 with zero but if I added the entire equation on the calculator then the answer is 8.
It's these stupid math questions that aren't correctly defined because of missing parentheses.
Realistically this is undefined or infinity, because you can't divide by zero. 😆
My calculator said ERROR. Shoot meOriginally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Lemme help you. Anything divided by 0 is a 0. That leaves you with 5+3. #nerdforever😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Lemme help you. Anything divided by 0 is a 0. That leaves you with 5+3. #nerdforever😆
You can't divide anything by zero. It's indeterminate. At best it is infinity.
so much for popping my collar and whatnot for being a #nerd. Ignore me. 🤣
My bad, you can't divide anything by 0. That's enough Math for the day, my last brain cell is now busy thinking of what to have for dinner. thanks. 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12