Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
This goofup is gonna cost me very heavily. I can already see it. 😆
You jumped in to help but in the process started drowning with me instead.

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
This goofup is gonna cost me very heavily. I can already see it. 😆
You jumped in to help but in the process started drowning with me instead.

Error - cannot divide by 0
Agreed, it will be undefined in arithmetic. The infinity logic doesn't really work in primary mathematics.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
This is the reason why I still count with my fingers and scored 60% in my final exam. 😆
I didn't even know one could score so low 😲
That’s low? I was flying in the air coz I passed. 😭
FF and me right now after semantic's diss on her math score.

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
This goofup is gonna cost me very heavily. I can already see it. 😆
Cheer up. Think of Tejaswi Prakash from BB15.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s low? I was flying in the air coz I passed. 😭
That's floating at best 😆
It was a genuine question n😲
I like to watch Tejaswi's fake British accent in Naagin. Now that can cheer anyone up. 🤣
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12