Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I don’t like this stunt 😕
Same. There is a clear disadvantage for short people.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I don’t like this stunt 😕
Same. There is a clear disadvantage for short people.
Kanika got two flags....
Armu is just giving reactions
I think mods ne daant lagaye hai 🤣🤣🤣
Oh... second gir gaya.... 3rd bhi mil gaya.
Second partner toh ek dum Rajeev(useless) hai iss stunt mein...
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Second partner toh ek dum Rajeev(useless) hai iss stunt mein...
Wooh stunt ki bina bhi useless hai
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Armu is just giving reactions
I think mods ne daant lagaye hai 🤣🤣🤣
Aaj working hai mera so just reached home😆
kkk wale khel gaye paired kannu with rajiv so that kannu kaam rajiv zyaada can enjoy the k medal benefits 🙊 vaise i wanna see how kanika handles rajiv 😆 and finally fainat fans ke wishes puri hogayi 😆
Phir baad mein isse dispose bhi kar denge😆
Jannat and Faisal up now....
Jannat will take the flags.... Faisal ko flags part karna tha shayad