& the Stunt Sriti and other's did
It was almost similar as the one of Shantanu season when family week happened haina
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
& the Stunt Sriti and other's did
It was almost similar as the one of Shantanu season when family week happened haina
I didn't watch that season .I watched the season in which Aditia was doing really well but got injured dad luck and lost at the end which I did not enjoyed at all .
Man
Yeh Pratik and Nikki wala stunt is specially designed for these people to show their worth
I didn't watch that season .I watched the season in which Aditia was doing really well but got injured dad luck and lost at the end which I did not enjoyed at all .
I've watched that season
I can say that Aditya was the only tough competitor of Punit in that season 😆
Baki contestants were average
Adi got eye injury once. Then came back though but became runner up as Punit won the trophy