Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

The serial killer track was movie promotion so I wouldn't even bother with that preaching. She felt that Rishabh betrayed her(he really did wrong to her even if he was instigated against Pratha). One he didn't trust his own wife, two he married Mahek even though Pratha was alive in Jail and three she believed what she saw when she escaped to tell him about pregnancy. She was in labor and they rushed her to hospital. Traffic was due to Rishabh's barat so she was late to hospital. That was the reason given by doctor to pratha. So why shouldn't she believe what she witness and experience during her ordeal. Makers complicated plot and twists so far but never gave proper ending.

This is not about Rishabh it's about Pratha so let's focus on her alone for the time being. If Rishabh didn't trust her then Pratha did the exact same thing as well which is conveniently being ignored. Rishabh also believed whatever he saw now didn't he?

The movie promotion track pretty much highlights the hypocritical nature she harbors within herself so yes the preaching does matter and it is quite bothering because the audience doesn't forget such details. In short pratha's killings are also not justified. At least Mehek is being true to what she claims to be, that is she knows she is bad and acts accordingly.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Makers are keeping Mahek, Rehaan, Urvashi and Seema for next track. The script is made so complicated but never gives justice to each character. Typical ITV butchers main leads of show for trp and glorify negative characters. I agree that they will come up with SSSN being killed because she did this to mahek. Mahek is not dying she is going to kedarnath to open the door for Mr. Zain. Remember she is more powerful than Pratha. Mahek is above God Shivji who can change destiny so pratha/yash are just mere SSNaagin and SSNaagraj.

Rehaan is dead so I don't think (hope) he'll come. Yes, others will be there for sure. 

Actually Mahek becoming Sheshnaagrani is something I liked. Pratha deserved it for taking Mahek (or her revenge) for granted. She is very dumb. Even Mahek is not a strong character, even when she was SSSN, she was scared of Yeti and no guts and all. Anytime getting scared...

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Rehaan is dead so I don't think (hope) he'll come. Yes, others will be there for sure. 

Actually Mahek becoming Sheshnaagrani is something I liked. Pratha deserved it for taking Mahek (or her revenge) for granted. She is very dumb. Even Mahek is not a strong character, even when she was SSSN, she was scared of Yeti and no guts and all. Anytime getting scared...

Rehaan is pretty much part of naagin 6 even now in behind the scene. Don't know what's going on makers mind. Mahek is scary cat. Just plots against pratha else she is very weak. Can't fight yeti and gets scared of Zain. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rehaan is pretty much part of naagin 6 even now in behind the scene. Don't know what's going on makers mind. Mahek is scary cat. Just plots against pratha else she is very weak. Can't fight yeti and gets scared of Zain. 

The actor who is playing Rehaan has penned a good bye note in his IG. So he won't come.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Absolutely nothing being shown in N6 is making any sense...

The "hero" of the show has been alive but gayab from what now feels forever...The supposed sarvashreshth shesh naagin seems for weeks now is going in circles and doing nothing usefull that will actually help her... 

Mehek betrayed Pratha but it doesnt even make any sense other than since she is what shesha was in N1 & N2 and Vish was in N3 & N4 so she had to betray anyway....

and Rishabh....I dont even expect anything from him...bas ek expectation tha k since he is the male lead he will actually shoot for episodes throughout whole season 6 and be there actually in episodes...but apparantly cant even expect that...

I have a doubt here: Do the makers know anymore what are the actually showing...😆

@bold post farista everything gone upside down. Both  in n5 and n6. I wonder balaji uses his am black magic to kill the show ðŸ˜† now since he left rishab will come back next week ðŸ¤£ i feel arijit taneja should avoid naagin series here onwards as they make everyone hate him for no reason🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

@bold post farista everything gone upside down. Both  in n5 and n6. I wonder balaji uses his am black magic to kill the show ðŸ˜† now since he left rishab will come back next week ðŸ¤£ i feel arijit taneja should avoid naagin series here onwards as they make everyone hate him for no reason🤣

Well by the time N5 ended I already felt bande ka face kabhi na dikhe it will be too soon...uparse N6 mein bhi usise barbaadi ka start karaya makers ne...🤪