Music Chit Chat Corner # 25- Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52.1k

Users

59

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

OGUVEF5PWMQDXTHC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3BZLRGFK3XEAIMMP

There's something very addictive about this song. 💕


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcbzW874Qag


if looks could kill, I woulda been dead after watching Milind Sonam in this video. 😍

I loved him in Rules - Pyar ka superhit formula. The female character is literally me. 😆

OGUVEF5PWMQDXTHC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
OGUVEF5PWMQDXTHC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


🤣!!! Let me go ruin Mish's mood brb

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
QRAQFR3KVZZMU6UW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I try to get the movie outta my head when I’m listening to this song coz it pisses me off that she killed herself because of a fuckwit like him. 😒


I love to watch the other song Maula cuz #arjunrampal. and I love how he proposes to her. I love his character so much in the movie, and was totally gutted for him when she kills herself. :( Such an idiot.

QRAQFR3KVZZMU6UW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I loved him in Rules - Pyar ka superhit formula. The female character is literally me. 😆


Firstly, I had no idea Milind was in that movie. Secondly, if you identified with the character, I probably will too .... 😆 will give it a go some time!

QRAQFR3KVZZMU6UW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
OGUVEF5PWMQDXTHC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 4MTMCMYRWIJVTWEX


Firstly, I had no idea Milind was in that movie. Secondly, if you identified with the character, I probably will too .... 😆 will give it a go some time!

OMG you absolutely need to watch the film. It’s soooooo good! 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".