Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ah, what a beautiful idea of celebrating the journey of this couple through their sacred sanctuary, poolside.

👏 I will come back.

Roop_P thumbnail

Reading through analysis, I realized the first scene of Poolside was the first tu hi bata mere maula. where he was standing near the poolside and she is in GH talking to her sister. That is the moment where all four of these Arnav, Akash, Payal and Khushi were together in the scene thinking of each other. I believe in epi 17 or 18

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roop_P

Reading through analysis, I realized the first scene of Poolside was the first tu hi bata mere maula. where he was standing near the poolside and she is in GH talking to her sister. That is the moment where all four of these Arnav, Akash, Payal and Khushi were together in the scene thinking of each other. I believe in epi 17 or 18

wow, great observation👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Every time I read these words, it brings a new meaning. Beautiful

Thank You

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, what a beautiful idea of celebrating the journey of this couple through their sacred sanctuary, poolside.

👏 I will come back.

So good to see you. Where have you been?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

How did I forget that?

You are absolutely right. Yes, Yes, Yes

All four of them and the foundation of their love

Thank you for reminding me this.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Scene 3/ plants and Arnav

Plants are his life because of his mother. He loves everything what his mother loved. Her words, her rules are embedded in his heart and mind. He follows them like a religion. His search is for raw, pure, and innocent love.Now when the pedestal is that high then it was hard for a man like him to fall for any artificial love. No wonder why being around such models and beautiful females, his heart stated beating for the one who couldn't even close to those who had everything but purity.

Now he threw this plant shoving up all of his feelings, nah.

He was frustrated being wrong about her. He did many things wrong and that is pinching him. Her life was sacred now for him but how to convey it. That was the annoyance in him. He never knew how and she wanted to hear things.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Scene 4

The elements

Wind, water, and a woman

Invaders and conquerors 👍🏼👏

Futile effort to close the eyes but your quote is depicting here, behind closed eyes, his heart was feeling the most beautiful thing in his heartbeat. Love the surrounds through your words, the breeze, the water, very much intimate. Of course you are the only one who will think of such things, Anemophilous👏 wow❤️ love it. 

There was a need to see her in front of him, to touch her, to feel her presence. A young man and a woman thing is going on here. A good observation, she paused in between answering. That detachment was bothering her regardless. He was Rakshus but she was getting late to meet him. How cute this love thing was in between them?

Edited by Motif_Soul - 1 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My fav new thing to know

Anemophiloussmiley32

A wind lover

Khushi, ye ja wo ja, she was like a wind for him. She came one night like a breeze, created a storm in him instantly and now her essence is what stayed all along. He couldn't get along or get rid of it. How ironic is that? 

My favorite gifs are the top two, she is sleeping beauty and she can sleep soundly but the day she met him, he is sitting on her nerves, all she could do just talk about him, dream about him, thinking of him. Payal was right, itta wo tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga jitta tum karti ho.

The elements of intimacy have taken them to the next level.

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago