I have a hard time recognizing Lisa without her bangs😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a hard time recognizing Lisa without her bangs😆
Originally posted by: WittyFlair
I have a hard time recognizing Lisa without her bangs😆
Same! It like seeing a different person altogether without her bangs 😆.
Misdiagnosis among recent cases of monkey pox cases have been common cz this time the symptoms are different. Instead of the usual fever, fatigue many patients have poxes in the anal and genital area, some are accompanied by chlamydia and gonorrhea
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Text him from one of your friends nbr whatta a a1 💩 hole he is and what a negative pile of cowardice he is. I think it's really shitty and unfair, when u have forgotten and living peacefully and boom a msg pops up and you being you responded politely and yet get ghosted or whatever. It kinda triggers the past or brings back memories you don't wanna be reminded of.
I know! I was literally in my own world dreaming about my boss and here comes this guy bringing back all the old, buried memories. Anyway, I’m over it. He can stay pressed.
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Pretty sure he took it as a great, forgiven, bye. And moved on. 😆
More evidence for my active LinkedIn Users are the worst people on the planet theory 😆
I had never come across the LinkedIn species until recently when I had to create a profile for work. Tauba hai
https://twitter.com/ConceptHuman/status/1557478864590438400?s=20&t=P3toC9pIMhoO8mCRYy1Ttw
I only liked Mirrors from this list.
Some of the most insufferable people out there are in LinkedIn. I pretty much stopped going there unless I really need to reply to a message.
What Vijay needs to do is add a “confused” emoji to the list. My lord some of these posts make me stare at the wall for a hot minute before I can really process what’s going on.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
What Vijay needs to do is add a “confused” emoji to the list. My lord some of these posts make me stare at the wall for a hot minute before I can really process what’s going on.
Staring at your boss lol
He’s not in front of me right now but I will take it since umeed pe dunya kayam hai
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0