Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A 9 month relationship ended right on the day Khloe welcomed a new son with her surrogate. Hmmmm....the devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder😆
Originally posted by: WittyFlair
A 9 month relationship ended right on the day Khloe welcomed a new son with her surrogate. Hmmmm....the devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder😆
IKR its truly amazing how this family manages to milk everything for publicity 😆.
https://twitter.com/dhanushkraja/status/1555788376267423745?s=20&t=LCjDcA3_4oXPPl1oBDiNug
Gray Man barely made any noise but its getting a sequel 😕
https://twitter.com/_MilesJAY/status/1555551437240901634?s=20&t=7Z73F3hdPRg5mfm9_bK3Mg
Chicago is amazing during the summer❤️
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0