Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
My vote goes to Entry 1 and entry 7
Thank you Annie! 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
My vote goes to Entry 1 and entry 7
Thank you Annie! 😊
My vote is for shirsha and nidhi
#1 and #12
@bold Thank you diya
Guys, honestly, stop spamming. you can use the main thread to thank people, I am losing votes here
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guys, honestly, stop spamming. you can use the main thread to thank people, I am losing votes here
Oh! I am really sorry!
I didn't know it was not allowed.
My vote goes to
Entry 1
Entry 8
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guys, honestly, stop spamming. you can use the main thread to thank people, I am losing votes here
Okay sorry 🥺
Everyone sung really well. All the very best to all of you with your singing.
My votes go to entries
#8 and #23.
Cheers..
A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...
Welcome to the new thread of Ranveer's unsaid feelings. Keep enjoying the world of Ishveer. Their unconditional Love, their friendship, their...
Introduction: After their storm-bound night together, Agastya leaves for London without informing Imlie. While she believes their intimacy was...
720