She going write the update... 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She going write the update... 😂😂
I wanna die 🙋🏻♀️
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Of course! That's your fav and also suits the situation well everytime😆
Oh, yes and know what I have it bookmarked 😆
And I wanna live in that world where Sarah Di had killed you and I enjoyed 🤣
I knew you would 🤪
Same punch 👊🏻👊🏻 I wish the same
Why am I not surprised 😳
Now I wanna live in the world where soujanya di is a story writer and we just reader and she gives updates daily
Why am I not surprised 😳
Now I wanna live in the world where soujanya di is a story writer and we just reader and she gives updates daily
I know you are not surprised 😉
Now I don't want to leave this world... 😂😂
Don't say such things Akka. 🤗
Is it true, Shivi?🤪