yeah these two hit different ❤️

Bhot bada dil hai 😳 

Kon apny pati aur sautan ki aisey tareef karta hai 😂

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Trust me when I saw the last episode, this was the first thing that came to my mind 😆❤️

They were most definitely reliving their wedding days while shooting the finale ❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgpaXYdo3yv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

One more! Now people shouldn't say they copied Padmawat 😆

Edited by XshopaholicX - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That so sweet 🤩 

It's actually such a beautiful moment 

Ikr!

That show was a hot mess but this scene had such real-meets-reel vibes ❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Sautan ki shadi ki baatein 😂

Haan toh humari understanding hai 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Bhot bada dil hai 😳 

Kon apny pati aur sautan ki aisey tareef karta hai 😂

Main karti hu 

Sahi kaha aapne, dil bada hona chahiye 😃

Don't worry, jab meri dusri shaadi hogi na, tab Danish bhi tareef karega aur uski behen bhi 🤣Hav

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgpaXYdo3yv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

One more! Now people shouldn't say they copied Padmawat 😆

Now people will say Padmaavat copied them 😆

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Haan toh humari understanding hai 😆

apni sautan sy 😅

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Arey no not that 🤣 GIfs main hi daalungi don't worry 🤣

I am writing a Sultan Durrani x Katherine Pierce fanfiction 🤣 Asking if u are up for it. 😆

I have a preface ready, u can read it if you want to know the feel of the story, but only if you're up for it😆

Coz I have other readers on board for this 😆

obviously 😈😈😈😈😈😈👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Bring it on😍😍😍😍

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part-2 

After she told him her decision , he looked smug . Like ,he knew what the answer would be . It seemed that , reading people’s mind was his hobby ,or you might say speciality

Most certainly , He thought himself as god ,bloddy wanna be , thought mehek , fisting her Kurti at her sides . The world might fear him,cower at the site of him ,but she gave a damn .

While , On the other side of his mahogany table , Mr Shamsher dilawer kept watching her face with out any expression and warned her with the annoyingly intimidating voice of his

“ Don’t ever think to take advantage of my mother Ms Ahemad . She is kind ,soft hearted “

SD tilted his chin , again gave her a slow appraisal . Mehek stayed put ,even if she wanted to bolt and run the other way. But was he satisfied being this judgmental so far ? no surprisingly he had more jibes to make .

“if you ever think to cheat her with any of your sob story , you will have to see my more feral side “

Mehek never doubted that . He was anything but soft hearted . One look at him – tall ,lean , powerful man in his mid thirties , older than her of course .Even the way he was seated on the chair ,with the attitude of a damn king , You can tell with what ruthlessness ,he took control of the SD EMPIRE . The stories of big bad wolf was not fantasy at last . Oh ,the example was in front of her .

His nose long ,slanted along his face , looked arrogant .The M- shaped bowing of his lip broke to give tight lipped smile , seeing her rigid form , face as stoic as him .

“ How soon can you leave “

“ Soon ,sir ……”

“ So sure …….”

“ Ji sir “

“ SD Mansion is situated far away from here, in Portblair . “

Shamsher stated ,and mehek nodded , knowing already about it from his mother . It seemed , Mrs dilawar loved peace . So she has built a house for herself keeping in mind about the beauty and serenity of that place . The other day Mrs Dilawer was raving about it so much it was impossible not to notice .

And by the way ,He should nt show much concern about her departing from this place . Not that she was leaving anything Precious behind . At the most , mehek would be happy to go away from the painful memories . The more she is away from here ,the better . Her previous stoic face ,showed a flicker of emotions as she furrowed her brows ,lost in some thoughts . And the observant man that he was , SD was quick to point out .

“What’s with the expression of deep longing ? I hope , leaving no broken hearts in lahore , Miss Ahemad ?”

He sounded strict , almost judgmental . As if she makes one mistake on her part and he would deprive her off this opportunity and throw her out like an insect from his office .

But ,she was determined ,she would do this job . Mehek took a deep breath , looking at his cynical gaze . It was no surprise . The age she was in , many would think she has had strings of lovers ,in past or in present may be . But they were wrong . So very wrong . Her heart still bears the scars of being trampled on . Her boss’s Boss boss must be lunatic to even suggest it . Determined that , She won’t give him the satisfaction of toppling her off her damn guards ,she replied trying very hard not to snap .

“ No ,sir “

She answered with an un-smiling face , though she wouldn’t deny being a little afraid with the man in front . He was fearful to say the least .

Mr Shamsher dilawer diverted his attention on the file he was reading before. With a pinched brow , His both elbow supported on the table , filled with files ,but still tidy . Everything he was surrounded by screamed money ,even the Rolex watch he was wearing and the diamond cufflinks on his white shirt . He must have hundreds of them , thought mehek . Not that she resented him for that ,but just the thought that ,on the other side of his world ,many died of hunger is wh….

“ What are you looking at , don’t you have works to do Ms Ahemad . “

Her thinking halted , as without even lifting his head ,he had dismissed her ,with his rude tone of course . Her cheeks reddened , spreading up to her neck . God ,she was embarrassed . Without giving another look ,she turned from there . Obviously , he was a chairman of a big company – he had much to do . But basic courtesy a girl could expect right .

“ Ba****d“

Mehek Muttered under her breath . Needless to say ,only when she was out of his hearing range . One day she would give him her piece of mind ,one day ! But she just hoped she just doesn’t have to see much of him to do that .

It was two weeks since she had settled in Portblair . And god it was awesome here . Mam was kind ,too much at that, she feared , Mr Shamsher dilawer was his son or not .

Yeah she called Mrs Dilawer Mam , much to the old lady’s dissapointment . If she could get her way ,she would make mehek call by her name .

In this case the apple didn’t fall from the tree . Hell it was another tree !

While enjoying her morning laps in the pool overlooking the beautiful sea , mehek couldn’t help but feel awe of her luck . She got the best job , a kind and thoughtful boss and a beautiful place to live In…

That’s why she put extra effort in her job .To be precise , She has always been dedicated and hardworking ,but now Mehek wanted to be worthy of the facilities and most of all the trust she was getting .

She basked in the beauty of the sunrise. Percolated through the palm trees ,they warmed her face . Mehek smiled . God she loved the peace here . It was as if she didn’t miss lahore at all . A thought quite old schoolish ,wasn’t it ? She couldn’t help but remember Mam’s word now .

Flashback

“ You enjoy your time here don’t you Mehek ? Girl as beautiful as you, must be bored out of her wits with the quiet place here . When I offered you the job I was afraid to pull you away from your lover .”

Mehek had taken a long breath before answering her .

“ No mam , I am not at all bored ,in fact I love it here . “

The conviction of her words had been enough to prove it . But the strength of her character had really impressed Mrs Dilawer. So made her a little worried for the young girl . Has something drastic happened in mehek’s life to make her like this ? Coz she was too mature for her age . Mrs Dilawer was old ,she was making her soul here ,but why an attractive girl like her found to enjoy this place more than the excitement of the city , it’s clubs ,it’s vibrancy . Still a mystery !

Thinking to change the topic , Mrs Dilawer had told her Mr Shamsher dilawer was coming to Portblair . It seemed he visits this place once in a while to check up on his mother .

“ My Shamsher, he is coming you know . “

It was a surprise for mehek . Would he really come here ? Honestly she was unprepared , their last meeting had left a sour taste in her mouth . But unknown to her hesitation , Atiqua has another bomb to drop .

“ I really did nt want to warn you mehek . But the previous secretaries before you ,they all fell in love with my Son “

Mehek was a little confused . What ? all those girl fell with love with him . How ,why …..?

Mrs Dilawer has chuckled , understanding her state . Thus she explained .

“ Shamsher thinks I give my money to any Tom ,dick and harry with a sob story . Men ,you know they all believe women can’t control their finances . So he always uses his charm on my female employees ,to lure them in . His few smiles and they think , the lion is tamed . Instead its always his plan to control my business through them . And like fools they fall on his feet every single damn time, betraying me . I just hope it isn’t the case with you . So I just wanted to give you a…..

“ Don’t worry mam ,I am not even slightly in danger . Just immune to all of it “

Mehek said calmly interrupting her .

Mrs Dilawer was a little surprised .Not that the answer took her off guard . But the calmness in her eyes and the steel in her voice was convincing , very much at that .

“ I wonder why ? “

Mrs Dilawer muttered looking at her with wondering eyes .

Mehek came back to the present with a jolt when she heard the sound of helicopter . Must be Mr Shamsher dilawer , mehek thought . She got out from the swimming pool ,done with her morning laps . Wiping herself down with the towel ,she put the bathrobe over herself .

Taking a quick shower she had become ready for her work . It was 9 0’ clock in the morning – she was entering the data in the laptop , when SD barged in to her work place . She got up ,not before turning the laptop off . Locked the drawer where the important files were and kept the key in her pocket of her suit . The reaction didn’t go unnoticed by Mr Shamsher dilawer . His jaw ticked a little .

Dressed in all white ,the devil defied the norm . His first three buttons were open , giving a little hint to his chiselled body. Little wet, his hair fell on the upper part of his forehead . So he had come here straight after taking a shower ! Has he even met his Mom ! Mehek gulped ,a little intimidated . But she had to handle him tactfully , mehek had given her word to Mrs Dilawer.

“ Show me the accounts of my Mother , mehek”

SD said with a sexy smile . Truth to be told , mehek now understood why all her predecessors fell for it . And why not !!! the smile gave the hint of attaining something forbidden . When you get The almighty SD smiling at you like that – as if you are the Centre of his whole universe – it was quite easy to fall for that . But mehek knew better . Oh it will be fun.

“ Oh , Mr Shamsher dilawer ,the files related to it is in the there “ mehek said pointing at the wooden cupboard nearby “ unfortunately ,whose key is not with me ,but your mother”

She said calmly . Not at all fidgeting . If life have ever taught her something – it is to look at the storm in the eyes !

“ Go fetch it …….”

SD said bending over a little on her table . His hands gripped it at the sides . Such a giant man he is , hovering over her little form thought mehek . His smile now more suggestive , voice more flirty . Oh he thought she would fall for it , doesn’t he ? There is such a contrast in how he behaved with her not weeks before in his office and now . She would be a fool to fall for this . He was clearly acting .

“ Sorry sir I can’t . If you want it , you can tell Mam herself . And if she allows I will give it to you with out a second thought . “

Shamsher gritted his teeth . Seemingly angered . And thus his façade got over and he warned her with his dangerously cold voice .

“ Listen you obstinate female , I need to see my Mom’s account okay . She is too generous . I want to save her from her own damn heart . “

Mehek was outwardly seeming calm ,but the way he was gripping the table with much more force than required ,she shivered a little ,but didn’t let him see it and replied

“ I can’t give it to you Mr Shamsher dilawer . I can’t betray my boss…

Not letting her complete ,he snapped

“ I am your damn boss ,Miss Ahemad . You may be working under my mom ,but you report to me “

He was all worked up . Fuming ,he had now come closer rounding up the table . But she remain put . Mehek had nothing to fear .

“ She can control her own finances Mr Shamsher dilawer . She is a grown woman “

A little defensive about the woman ,who was nothing but kind to her , mehek took it to defend Mrs Dilawer herself . But it added oil to the fire .

“ You are fired Miss Ahemad . Pack your belongings . You are deported to lahore in the next flight “

Mehek sighed . Her not fearing , made him more pissed . Using the cell phone , provided by office ,she called Mrs Dilawer.

First time seeing someone smiling after being fired , SD snatched her phone and asked in a irritated tone

“ Whom you are calling ………damn you “

“ Your Mother Mr Shamsher dilawer . Thought to say her good bye “ Mehek said giving him a fake smile . Her hair caught the sunlight , shining a bit .

SD threaded his wet hair and cursed making mehek red with the slang . He turned back . Here she stood and waited watching his black head . But it swung back , controlled ,but his eyes deadly and cold

“ I will never forget this “

It was his parting words to her before he left the mansion in the evening .

Later , during the dinner Mrs Dilawer was delighted and joked that her son must have had a shock being talked to like that .

“ Really , mehek you are the best “ Mrs Dilawer beamed .

“ I hope I didn’t offend him much “ mehek said

“ No dear , just keep being cool like this ,coz if I know my son he will be back “

She was right ,as after 3 weeks he was back again .

Sunshine danced on the blue waters ,as Mehek took her morning swim in her tank top and black shorts . Coz she was too shy to do it in a bikini . Floating on her back ,she heard footsteps and got surprised SD watching her . He was in his boxers , mehek grew pink and tried to hide herself more in the water . The next moment he heard a splash , indicating that SD had joined her in the pool .

Keeping in mind of her minimal clothing ,she tried to swim to the other side and about to haul herself up ,when her ankle was held and she was pulled to the water again .

“ Kahan jaa rahi ho “

(Where are you going ?)

He said turning his lethal smile towards her .

“ Breakfast karne “ she said , stammering a little .her little clothing making her nervous.

“ Plenty of time for that “

He said eyeing her body . To her shame ,the top was clinging to her chest , outlining her black bra .

“ Perfect “ he muttered under his breath , Atlast lifting his eyes from her chest

Oh ,so his ACT was still going on , thought mehek . Phase 2 of his seductive game .

She was quiet , while He kept talking

“ This place must be boring for a beautiful girl like you . Why don’t we dine at the John’s mehek. You will feel a little better . “

She noticed he had not called her by her last name .To his audacity , When his fingers started tracing her bare arm at one side , mehek replied ,not even showing a flicker on her face ,as she knew he was watching her with hawk eyes .

“ Mrs Dilawer would love that Mr Shamsher dilawer . You should take her instead .”

Mehek felt his eyes narrow and turning sharp at her comment

“ Not my mom mehek ,only you and me .hame ek dusre ko thoda janna chahiye. Don’t you think “

Giving him a thoughtful glance , she again tried to deny politely

“ No Mr Shamsher dilawer ,you come here less often . I will not deprive you of her company for one second “

Saying this ,she hauled herself of and climbed off the pool . Hurriedly she tied the belt of the bathrobe on her body and about to leave the place , when he stepped in front of her . His jaw set , playful demeanour of his , long gone from his face .

“ Don’t make an enemy out of me mehek .To warn you beforehand, I make hell of an enemy,but a very good friend . “ His dark eyes clashed with her own .

Mehek surveyed him warily and said

“ mai aapko aapna dusman nahi banana chati Mr Shamsher dilawer . I just want ki ,aap mujhpe trust karein . I also care for your mother and I will not let anyone betray her . You can count on me for that “

He didn't say anything , just stared at her intensely . Unnerved with it ,she turned and went to have her breakfast .

Later during the lunch , Mr Shamsher dilawer was very charming ,filling her plate with deserts even if she resisted . Both mother and son were discussing something on the dining table ,when suddenly their talks diverted up on hers ,

“ Mom , kya mehek aur aap mere sath dinner pai chalenge “

Mrs Dilawer shook her head and said

“ No Shamsher ,mein apne dost k saath ja rahi hoon bahar . Tum mehek se hi pucchlo “

Shamsher chuckled , eyeing her with a teasing glint in his eyes .

“ Aisa kya bata diya hai mere bare mai maa . Mehek kahin bhi akele nahi jana chahti mere saath “

Mrs Dilawerlaughed “ she is the best secretary I ever had .bakiyon ki tarah nahi hai bo. Tumhara charm kaam nahi karega uspar . So don’t even try to flirt with her “

“ Really , is she susceptible ? “

He said eyeing her intensely . The question was towards her but it was Mrs Dilawer that replied

“ I don’t think she is . Tumhara charm mehek pai kaam nahi karega “

Mehek finished her desert ,but was very irritated the way , they were talking about her while she was very much present there !

“ We will see “

His eyes twinkling with challenge behind his coffee mug that he was drinking from . Her eyes flashed in anger and his just brightened more seeing it .

After a lot cajoling atlast she was ready to go to dinner with him .Mrs Dilawer herself made her ready , making her wear an off shoulder peach coloured dress with a slit across the thigh . Her skin glowed ,under Mrs dilawar's expert fingers . Looking at her work ,she beamed

“ Oh my god . You look so splendid mehek . “

While adjusting her hair she tried to motivate her .” Aur haan bilkul mat ghabrana . Shamsher mera beta hai . But he is such a chauvanist ,he thinks I can’t manage my affairs . “ Being satisfied she stopped . Her kind gaze met with hers “ you are so precious mehek . I have so high hopes from you . But it’s just that it’s so unnatural for you to resist my son this much ! Either you are a fool ,which I don’t believe ,ya phir tum kisi aur se……

Mehek paled . Looking away she said

“ I will not let Mr Shamsher dilawer fool me in to being disloyal to you mam. Be sure of that . “

Mrs Dilawer knew ,a door was shut in her face . And thought to be in her limits . Giving her a understanding smile , She sent her off

Bewitched will be a small word, The mighty SD was feeling as he kept looking at the beauty that Ms mehek ahemad was . Taking her hand in his he had taken her to a luxurious restaurant ,where everyone knew him and made sure they were comfortable from time to time . While it may be enjoyable for Mr Shamsher dilawer to dine with the beauty in front ,but it was surely uncomfortable for mehek as he fired so many personal questions at her .

“ You are so unusual mehek . Girls of your looks and age doesn’t belong here . Is nt there anyone waiting for you in Lahore ? “

“ My family “ She said unflinching,while seeping her red wine .

“ No man Mehek ?” His dark brows shot up . So inquisitive ,he must be ?!!!!

“ Aapke jasuson ne nahi bataya ye aapko ? “ Mehek said eating her pie

His lips curl to show his teeth ,gaze almost predatory fell on her . Seeking her permission to light a cigar ,he exhaled the smoke as he viewed her dispassionately

“ Ek paheli ho tum Mehek . Mujhe pasand nahi hai ye baat jab log mujhse batein chhupate hain ,mujhse jhut bolte hain . If I ever find ki tumne mujhse kuch chhupaya hai . Then you will know how dangerous I am . Dhokebazon se sakht nafrat hai mujhe . “

Mehek watched him level headedly and thought to let her silence do the talking . He had already made his judgement about her ,so let it be

Leaving that, the rest of evening went uneventfully . And was almost pleasant . But when they reached home ,he whirled her towards him in the living hall and tried kissing her . Surprised ,she bit him on his lips and turned herself from his tight embrace across her waist .

“ I am not here for satisfying your lust Mr Shamsher dilawer “ she spated, clearly annoyed with his manhandling . Why can’t he get it to the thick head of his !!!!!

The look of fury and eyes full of hunger was the last image of his ,as she ran from there . Atleast now he should leave her alone , wished mehek in the confines of her room . The next day when she woke up ,he was already gone . And she breathed a sigh of relief ,hoping he wouldn’t return soon

But proving her wrong ,he came back after a week. But this time not alone .from her office room ,she heard various voices belonging to males and females alike . The chatter ceased , indicating they had all retired to their room probably .. And Peacefully she did her work till afternoon when Mr Shamsher dilawer barged into her office with out a knock obviously .

Hurriedly ,she hid the papers in the drawer , afraid he will again mess with Mam’s buisness affairs

“ Don’t hide from me ,as if I am a thief Mehek “

SD Snapped angrily ,as he came near her

“ Nahi , mai to bas apna desk saaf kar rahi thi “ mehek said getting up .

“ Show me mehek “

He ordered , lifting a hand to reach the drawer . But mehek locked it , keeping the lock in her pocket .

Wanting to get away from him ,she then stepped around to go ,but he caught her arm .his hard face stared down at her as whispered

“ Missed me “

Not giving away anything she just stared at him with a stoic face .

His jaw ticked in fury . Turning his embarrassment into raze ,he tightened his grip on her arm , almost making her wince .Not releasing her ,he said coldly .

“ Meri mom tumhari hi batein karti hai ,jab bhi mai unse milta hoon . Tum kabhi ye mat sochna ki tum yeh mere saath kar sakti ho . Samjhi tum. I am not that gullible you know. I know ki tum kuch chhupa rahi ho . Aur jis din mujhe pata chala …. “

He let his warning hang in the air . But his hand kept exerting pressure on her arm . She winced ,when it got too much . But her eyes spit fire . At last he left her and went away ,not turning even once .

She realised , his guest were one married couple who worked for SD Industries and their brother and sister who also worked under SD ,but in Karachi . Their name were Baqar and Azma respectively . Both were quite good looking . She was making the observation ,when SD’S dark voice called her ,over his shoulder as his back was towards her

“ What will you drink mehek “

Wine ,she said realising every female was drinking that .

Coming from the cabinet, he put the glass in her hand .Then turning his back as if almost intentionally ,he focused his attention to Azma and was flirting with her – complimenting on her looks . So Atlast SD realised he was wasting his time on her and bestowed his attention on someone ,who was willingly participating sighing ,and quivering on his every gaze ? Well ,good for him and her too .

After sometime ,the other guest who she had not interacted with ,came near her and sat beside during the dinner . It was Baqar , Mr khan as they call him .

“ Quite a site right “ Baqar said looking at SD and Azma ,at the opposite side of the dining table .

“ Yeah ,true . “ Mehek replied . So SD is on the run for acquiring another conquest . She just hoped ,Azma knew what she was doing . Coz SD was sowing his wild oats and the poor girl will only suffer heart break .

They were talking with each other and Baqar was whispering in her ear ,when SD directed his Cold gaze towards them . She was perplexed . What is the matter with him !

After done with the dinner ,Baqar and mehek were sitting on the sofa talking . Mrs Dilawer had already retired to bed and the married and SD and Azma were no where to be seen .

Baqar was a funny guy and Mehek was just enjoying herself to the fullest . She was laughing on his joke ,just then Azma entered . Only the flushed face and smeared up lipstick of Azma could tell ,what they had done .

Her thoughts got interrupted ,as Baqar asked for a dance and she obliged . Swaying into the melody ,they were just halfway through the music ,when SD entered the room . His brow jerked as he saw them dancing together . Her hands were burried in Baqar’s hair and his hands were on her waist .

“ If you are free ,will you give me a trip around this place “

He asked expectantly . But before she could reply ,the music stopped abruptly . As they turned around , they saw SD by the music system . His face expressionless ,he said

“ Sorry , my mom ‘s sleep could get disturbed “

Mehek unattached herself from Baqar and said him good night , leaving the hall . SD followed her , calling her back

“ Yes Mr Shamsher dilawer “

Hands in his pocket ,he came near her . His eyes seemed more dark and lethal in the dim light of corrider .

“ No need to waste your time giving a tour to Baqar . As you have yourself said it ,you have come here for work .so stick to it . “

Mehek nodded her head ,was about to turn ,when his another question halted her step

“ Do you find him attractive ,Ms Ahemad “

Mehek was surprised . But replied truthfully

“ Yes ,he is quite charming . Witty and ..”

But he didn’t hear her . Turning away with a sharp movement ,he went away – His boots clicking on the ground

Weird man , thought mehek and retired for her bed .

Precap – same

So what do you think mehek’s secret is ??????!!!!!