Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Hola...mai bhi aa gyi,finally 

Finally you are here! We missed you at the time of episode discussion! Damn! 

How have you been? Been busy i believe..

So how did you find the latest episode? πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Kya maine koi story miss ki? Koi ekdum garam khabar??

I think ye wali miss ki aapne:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5297758?pn=103#161513208

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Such hashtags only he can do πŸ€£

Its so boomer but endearing πŸ˜†β€οΈ

dude i wouldn't have it any other way. Neither would i ever change that about him. I really live the authenticity. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

now its like as if thats DT telling you.. ashley jaldi se banao warna you know the drill πŸ˜Ž

Nahi banati hu, issi bahane punishment toh milegi β˜ΊοΈsmiley43🀣smiley37smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Finally you are here! We missed you at the time of episode discussion! Damn! 

How have you been? Been busy i believe..

So how did you find the latest episode? πŸ˜†

Ye Shamsher wali harkat, prashna bhi pucha aur uttar bhi de diya πŸ€£

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

We didn't sleep only πŸ€£

And biggest plot twist was we saw a tweet saying good night and thank you everyone πŸ€£smiley37smiley37

Hum soch rahe hai ki ye kya scam hai bc Danish ki category ka kya hua smiley37smiley37smiley37

us din toh scam hi scam hua tha.. humare saath πŸ€£

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Ye Shamsher wali harkat, prashna bhi pucha aur uttar bhi de diya πŸ€£

ab koi toh asar hoga na viewers ke upar, i mean this is what pseudos talk about right πŸ˜†

Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mai bilkul thik aur ab free bhi...episode maine skip kia aur Shamsher k part se sahi se dekha...by god shameer jaisa host sach me dunia yad rakhegi,gajab idea dia aur fir gali bhi khayi πŸ˜‚

Aur iss ehsan ko toh dekho attitude a gya Shamsher pr goli chala k,abhi wo samne aa jaye toh fir sitti pitti ghum.ho jayegi uski πŸ˜‚ aya bada billu 

And the meme,ki itna ameer hona hai ki phone fek saku..god maza a gya πŸ˜‚

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Kya maine koi story miss ki? Koi ekdum garam khabar??

Check the first page of the thread, Ashley has updated the synopsis and added several stuff as a layout. And dont miss the Shamsher ka Swag wala video that she did. 

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It's a short story ..... I have written the first part .is inspired from a novel i have read . I promise , the upcoming parts will be more interesting and steamy . 

Autumn was turning into winter ,the street across the house she lived in ,or more specifically rented in , filled with varied leaves.

Hurrying figures filled around her ,in the busy street of  Lahore ,with umbrella in their hands . 

The downpour that happened was uncalled for .  Frustrated mehek , looked up the sky tilting her umbrella ,and couldn't help but compare it with the gloom of her life . But it isn't justified to cry over split milk ,is it ? So she carried on, sighing .

Head bent ,she also quickened her steps .

Along with her ,her orange dupatta flied wetting it ,courstey the car driver passing by,who may be was a great fan of thrill, but a clear enemy of his own life and others .

Not that she had time to blast the driver for almost jeopardizing her life ,as she was clearly running late for her office . In all the hurry , Mehek couldn't watch another limousine almost hitting her . She was lucky that ,she only fell down ,due to the slippery floor ,which was wet due to rain

Mehek was just on the floor , when she heard a scream .

" Help her , sheru ,what are you waiting for ? "
an old voice ,rich with concern commanded him .

Not wasting a second , The driver came to her side who was struggling with wet mud streaked hands and said

" aap thik hain ? (Are you ok madam) ? "

Mehek gave him a dry look ,and said

" I can manage , thank you . " And went onto search her own umbrella .

But couldn't find it ,when the voice again called for her .

" Yahan aao bete ,tum bhig jaogi ( come here child you will get wet ) "

As the other woman's umbrella got lifted , recognition dawned up on her

" Oh , mam " she said out of respect ,and the woman smiled .

" Bete ,aap hamare company ke liye kaam karte ho ? obviously mai bhi kaise puch rahi hoon . Aapne hame chutkiyon mai jo pehchaan liya " Mrs Dilawar  told her lovingly .

After that , inspite of all her protest she was taken with the owner of Dilawar textiles to her luxurious chamber ,that only few employees had acess to . Mehek couldn't even deny ,her kurti was ruined and she needed to change . And by the way it was their fault that she was in that state . So there was as no harm right?

-------------------------------

After few hours to the accident and she was seated with her owner on a luxurious sofa in a room overlooking the city . All thanks to Mrs Dilawer ,she had changed her wet clothes in to a set of palazo and kurti . Which was stylish by the way and seemed costly . Not that she would keep it ,she would return it soon .

" Aur beta ,naam kya hai aapka " Mrs Dilawar asked her from across the room .

" Ji , Ahmad , Mehek ahmad " she said quietly , a bit intimidated with her owner's presence

" Mehek......bohut pyara naam hai beta , bilkul tumhari tarah "

admiration was evident in her voice , indicating that she was speaking the truth . Well with doe shaped eyes ,and a cute button nose her pretty face , had surely attracted many such compliments since her childhood . And even if she had turned 24 ,it didn't make it less embarrassing . As a result she blushed ,making her pale cheeks almost red .

Seeing it the old lady laughed wholeheartedly , controlling herself from pulling her cheeks probably .

" Accha koi hai ,life mai....like koi boyfriend ..." Crossing her boundry a little , she asked making mehek go paler than which she was before . It made Mrs Dilawer wonder . Such a healthy question should make a young girl blush ,but looking at her reaction ,it seemed it was a question she should nt have asked . Wanting to do a damage control , Mrs dilawer diverted the topic .

" How much cream ,do you need beta ,in your cofee . "

and thus the topic was forgotten . Instead replaced with much more fun topics ,like art , music . As Mrs dilawer had already informed her department head ,inspite of mehek 's inhibition . As a result,they got extra time for gossip . Well ,more appropriately Mehek only listened and answered once in a while ,on the other hand , her owner talked nonstop . It was only a prior commitment ,that made her owner stop and take her leave .

Mehek thought , it would be the first and last time ,she would be lucky enough to meet Mrs dilawer ,when on the 3 rd day of her supposed meet , she was called by her department head and was informed that Mr Shamsher dilawer had summoned her .

Not that she didn't know ,who he was ,but the SD had called her ,the SD ! He was not some ghost , obviously ,but not some god either . Even the CEO must have seen him once ,or twice . Was it related to his mother ,Mrs DILAWAR? If it is ,then her job was in jeopardy . Coz he was known to be very protective of his mother and may be he had taken offence to her ? Who knows . Composing herself ,she was about to go ,when on the way she met ,that Leech Mr khan .

" Well ,show him your gorgeous hair and he is all yours ......" He drawled ,and Mehek would have slapped him ,if not in so much hurry . Flushed she went on to the top floor of the building where the secretary , giving her a curious smile said

" Go ,miss Ahmad , Mr Shamsher has called you "

Surely Mr Shamsher would nt kill her for only talking to his mother . Treated with so much respect ,he and his family was royalty in Dilawer enterprise . She herself had seen him from a distance ,which was not to be called something of significance . So , it was understandable , she was scared.......

Nevertheless , she took a deep breath and went inside

Closing the door ,she walked towards the desk and her boss looked up from the file that he was reading

And mehek gasped .

They didn't lie , when they said he was a Greek god ,he was ! That heavy beard adding to his charm , but the sardonic impatience from his expression ,burst her bubble,as he took in her form in a single glance .

As if he was dismissing her ......

Leaning back on the chair, his head had tilted ,file put down ,he stared at her intently . Irritated with his silent appraisal ,she met his dark eyes defiantly .

That jerk didn't even tell her to sit and went on with firing her questions ,which by the way surprised her .

" So , Ms Ahmad, your family live in multan , right ? "

She was shocked ,but he smirked ,and continued reading the file in his hands.

" born in 1997, the eldest child to Mr shahdood Ahmad and laila ahmad  , born and brought up in a middle class family , completing her studies with moderate grades , right now working in dilawer enterprise "

While he was reading , mehek was able to study his profile . Scarf , slightly displaced , his top two buttons were open , to reveal the strong white column of his neck .

" See ,I know everything about you ." Her trance broke with his deep voice .

Mehek was speechless ,what was going on. What the hell was going onnnnnnn!

" My mom ,wants you to work as her personal secretary in Dilawer MANSION ....." Shamsher dilawer went on , keeping that cool cat like eyes on her .

" What " mehek exclaimed

SD chuckled and spoke with sarcasm

" You speak as if ,you didn't conveniently manipulated my mother to give you this job ? Looking for something more than you deserve Ms Ahamad ? "

Mehek was enraged . How could he ? That son of a b..... . Oh his mother was sweet ,she wouldn't curse her for her arrogant ,high headed son .

So ,She remained silent , fearing she would lose her temper and blast him left ,right and centre .

The smug expression on his face, replaced again with impatience with her silence.And his gaze again went to his watch , after which he said

" Well what do you say , you would go or not . Coz I have much more important things to do you know ....."

" Yes ......"

Mehek said haughtily, lifting her chin

Shamsher caressed his beard , thinking to tease her

" Yes ,you want the job ,or yes you understand ,I have more important things to do ...."

Closing her eyes in exasperated ,she spoke

" Yes I want the job........"

Well mehek was someone who values her self respect above her life also . It was strange ,she accepted the job offer ,for which Mr Shamsher had called her outright gold digger . Well he didn't say it , but had implied for sure . Only she knows ,why she took the offer without a second thought .

Precap -

" Well I wouldn't fault him for getting attracted to these beautiful tresses ."

Shamsher said picking a strand of her hair . His eyes trained up on her lips , was getting more intense for her comfort . On the other hand , seeing his audacity , mehek got up after pushing him on the chest .

" Don't you dare Mr Shamsher ,don't you dare !!!!!!"

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago