Pakhi's special requests from Virat (Fun post)- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

72

Views

4.4k

Users

18

Likes

177

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#61

Virhaaaaat kya tum mere part time se full time pati ban sakte ho?

Asur thumbnail
Monsoon Magic MF Contest Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Cheeku is Joona Mohalla. She has disappeared from the Ghum scene now. 😔

Why did she though🤔i Miss her😭
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Why did she though🤔i Miss her😭

The last I remember was in Tamarind forum where I guess you were against the tide. 😆
Asur thumbnail
Monsoon Magic MF Contest Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#64

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The last I remember was in Tamarind forum where I guess you were against the tide. 😆

Always against the tide I guess😆

This girl, i tell you, has to do stuff like this, kya hoga uska

Edited by JoonaMohalla - 4 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#65

I opened this topic thinking it would be funny to watch virat suffer with pakhi. But I could not bear watching a small clip of todays episode. I teared up badly. It is heartbreaking. 💔


I request you all to not post anything in this thread anymore. It is not funny… afterall. Sai should just leave! 😭


I hope you all will agree!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#66

Cheeku sorry dear, you posted after a long time. I was just upset with the episode. I am glad you came back and posted. Don’t take my previous comment personally

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I opened this topic thinking it would be funny to watch virat suffer with pakhi. But I could not bear watching a small clip of todays episode. I teared up badly. It is heartbreaking. 💔


I request you all to not post anything in this thread anymore. It is not funny… afterall. Sai should just leave! 😭


I hope you all will agree!

Thats why I tagged you na don’t watch. Janhit meiin jaari. I won’t even open social media today. Weekends pe kachra nahi dekhna.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Always against the tide I guess😆

This girl, i tell you, has to do stuff like this, kya hoga uska

I

Tide ka advertisement yaad aaya - That's how you address the people - Chok gaye
Asur thumbnail
Monsoon Magic MF Contest Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Tide ka advertisement yaad aaya - That's how you address the people - Chok gaye

That's what i do na. Logon ko chaunkana with my stories😆

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#70

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Thats why I tagged you na don’t watch. Janhit meiin jaari. I won’t even open social media today. Weekends pe kachra nahi dekhna.

Maine galti ki

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".