meine aapko tag kiya tha ki don’t watch. Infact I had also spelled it out ki Aaj kya hoga. I am sorry if I left out to tag you hugs for going through a shit episode 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
meine aapko tag kiya tha ki don’t watch. Infact I had also spelled it out ki Aaj kya hoga. I am sorry if I left out to tag you hugs for going through a shit episode 🤗
I want you to do what my husband wanted me to do..
Please spoon ☺️
Yess...am not even watched.....just reading tweets am feeling sharp pain in my heart.....tears started flowing...so plz stop this.