Bollywood CC#83- Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49k

Users

59

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago


This is just ridiculous. Making such a big issue out of a photoshoot.

Even I didnt like it, just move on man. Itna tamasha that you are debating it on news channels. Why are these people displaying their foolishness like this?😵


Aur publicity de rahe hai photoshoot ko by talking abt it on TV.

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Another grave attempt to divert the gullible public’s attention from skyrocketing prices of Aaloo kandha. 🤦‍♀️




catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak


This is just ridiculous. Making such a big issue out of a photoshoot.

Even I didnt like it, just move on man. Itna tamasha that you are debating it on news channels. Why are these people displaying their foolishness like this?😵


Aur publicity de rahe hai photoshoot ko by talking abt it on TV.

True. Yesterday my mom, who never pays attention to the Hindi stars, was asking me if I knew about it.🤦‍♀️

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

on National bum😆

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
566912 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Indian news channels always have their priorities sorted. Especially NDTV. 😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It never ends. If you get married, then they’ll ask about having kids. I always get reminded that my clock is ticking and that I should be having my first kid by 30, let alone not being married. Thankfully my mum is really laid back and always reminds me that I don’t need to get married to be happy.

Wow your mom sounds like such a positive person. I love such women.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".