Finally I read the first half and the last part was so cute
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Finally I read the first half and the last part was so cute
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Finally I read the first half and the last part was so cute
Glad you liked it🙈
What the heck did I just post?
I meant "I read the first part and the last half was so cute"🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
What the heck did I just post?
I meant "I read the first part and the last half was so cute"🤣
So you did like it? Isn't cute supposed to be like it? 🤣
I liked it so much that excitement mein I mixed half and part in my comment🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I liked it so much that excitement mein I mixed half and part in my comment🤣
Yeah, even I was confused there, but I was like karte honge log🤣 chapter 1 ke baad seedha last chapter 🤣
This is awesome
Second part bhi parh liya...but it was too short
and epilogue seems even shorter to me🥺
chalo koi nahi, will read tomorrow and leave my precious comment😳
tab tak koi new kahani shuru karo Shiboooo
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Second part bhi parh liya...but it was too short
and epilogue seems even shorter to me🥺
chalo koi nahi, will read tomorrow and leave my precious comment😳
tab tak koi new kahani shuru karo Shiboooo
Abhi likha nhai jaata, umar ho gayi😭🤣 Story post bhi ki maine🤣 feed dekho mera🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Abhi likha nhai jaata, umar ho gayi😭🤣 Story post bhi ki maine🤣 feed dekho mera🤣
Kahan hai? Link do
This one finished before it even started😭 especially the epilogue