Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Lennie!! Finally, they allowed the media back in. Someone here said that media wasn't allowed in. I guess, they wanted to keep the reason for the marriage secret!!
Not sure what the reason was but not many media portals were covering Mithai show but I hope they do now and with this new phrase and turning point of marriage of convenience which tv audiences do enjoy lolOriginally posted by: Namita-M
Thanks Lennie!! Finally, they allowed the media back in. Someone here said that media wasn't allowed in. I guess, they wanted to keep the reason for the marriage secret!!
Mini interview together
finally story started, looks like the fun they promised has started.. hope they don't mess up execution
Finally getting to see Deba and Ashish together too ❤️
And Mitharth are finally moving forward now
Will be fun to see this unravel 😆