tu hoti toh iss CC mein nhi hoti V
Ammas are uncontrolled morons who have lost their minds in exchange of heart
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tu hoti toh iss CC mein nhi hoti V
Ammas are uncontrolled morons who have lost their minds in exchange of heart
OHH Btw, isn't this the same girl who gives us bts?
https://twitter.com/PujaaGhosh/status/1550449199388381184?s=20&t=Zqj4HVZ6nm5IzJyvJz3cyA
Idk tu bata 👀 🤣
No baby when I took the screenshot of epi so no camera k angle, it 100% real 🥵
tu hoti toh iss CC mein nhi hoti V
Ammas are uncontrolled morons who have lost their minds in exchange of heart
Sau takka sach 🤗
OHH Btw, isn't this the same girl who gives us bts?
https://twitter.com/PujaaGhosh/status/1550449199388381184?s=20&t=Zqj4HVZ6nm5IzJyvJz3cyA
Yep, let's see what she has in store 😉
🤣🤣the way I have defended Imlie for the past 3/4 days, kisi na kisiko pakka laga hoga 😆
I felt that way myself 🤣
Bro do you really think all this is camera angle ☺️ Nope, it's reallllll 😳
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Bro do you really think all this is camera angle ☺️ Nope, it's reallllll 😳
Bachchi ko laga tha it's camera angle. 😆
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
🤣🤣the way I have defended Imlie for the past 3/4 days, kisi na kisiko pakka laga hoga 😆
I felt that way myself 🤣
i did too but then calmed down on my own 🤣
Aru ne jo haal kiya hai khud ka usse kam se gussa 1% kam hua mera😒😡