But these are the secondary characters.
I think the story is on the couple given in teaser 3
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But these are the secondary characters.
I think the story is on the couple given in teaser 3
Deewangi is a rip off of anjam starring srk and Madhuri.
Oh not interested then
Ktk is trp topper and the ML is literally making the girl's family go through hell because he fell for her in first sight.
@bold and she rejected him right
I read a fanfiction on this theme recently.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
But these are the secondary characters.
I think the story is on the couple given in teaser 3
I think it's about a daughter trying to save her father from a gold digger. So the most important characters are the daughter and the step mom.
In the poster they have shown the guy in the 2nd teaser over her father so he might be the male lead and khurram from mere humsafar will be the villain along with the step mom.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
@bold and she rejected him right
I read a fanfiction on this theme recently.
He don't care she don't like him.
I haven't seen the drama but saw its precaps on insta. So i have an idea about what's going on.
I think it's about a daughter trying to save her father from a gold digger. So the most important characters are the daughter and the step mom.
In the poster they have shown the guy in the 2nd teaser over her father so he might be the male lead and khurram from mere humsafar will be the villain along with the step mom.
I am definitely not watching it then
Didn't interest me 😂
He don't care she don't like him.
I haven't seen the drama but saw its precaps on insta. So i have an idea about what's going on.
He is basically a nuisance in her life then

The teasers look so out of the place
I won't watch it either. 😆
He is. He is a stalker and a harasser