Peeps, let us move to new thread.
Thread 12 - Link :
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Peeps, let us move to new thread.
Thread 12 - Link :
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
She has groomed herself a lot. I did not find her that pretty in noor to be honest. Even acting wise, both Usama and Anmol are better here than they were in noor..
I found her really pretty and innocent in Noor. I loved her hairstyle. It literally looked like she came out from a shampoo commercial 😆
But i agree on the acting. She wasn't that good in Noor. Not bad enough to annoying level but not good enough to appreciate. I guess Usama didn't had anything much to do in Noor. He does well when he has acting scope else i don't think he put much effort into making each of his character look different. He was very forgettable as fakar or nabeel.
I think noor and ASA are just one year apart. There isn't much age or experience difference. Anmol only did kwaabnagar ki shehzadi and bisaat in between.
Seems like shehroze will be having more scenes with creepy than ushna today🤢
But i like seeing shehroze insulting creepy. Creepy gets into his nerves the same way he gets onnour nerves🤣
Usko dekh kar hume bhi usse goli marne ka Mann karta hai. Shehroze ne toh apna desire poora bhi kar liya🤣
Link of new thread, that is thread 12: