Konkona - Parambrata
. 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Konkona - Parambrata
. 

Deepika Irfan. Never seen chemistry so refreshing and soulful. Sad that we will never see this pairing anymore.
Deepika Hrithik in a historical movie. I know they will team up in Fighter but they should have been cast in a historical movie first more than anything else.
Varun Huma. I watched Badlapur and although I know what a pathetic character he was, they had some weird chemistry in the movie
Deepika Irfan. Never seen chemistry so refreshing and soulful. Sad that we will never see this pairing anymore.
Yes quite unexpected and refreshing. It was the fun and mature pair.
Konkana was so beautiful and I always had a crush on her pre-2010.
But after seeing Ek Thi Daayan I can't imagine her normal anymore haha. She was quite scary and I would say she and Emran carried that movie on their shoulders.
You guys can laugh all you want, there will be a day when this forum will see a thread on Ayush Sharma praising his acting skills and screen presence. Likhwalo.
I have watched some really random movies because of my crush on him. I think I fast-forwarded and watched a few. 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Sid looks good with everyone he has worked with except Sonakshi😆
I want to see him with Anushka❤️
That might have been just the storyline. But I do agree that Sid looks good with everyone he’s worked with. I really liked his chemistry with Fatima in the ads they did so I hope they’ll do a full feature film.
I also want to see Kareena with Sid in a movie.
I know the movie failed but I loved Shahid and Sonam in Mausam. I doubt that they’ll ever be repeated or if they’ll look as good again. Shahid doesn’t have that baby face anymore.
IMO


Yup. Shahid's chemistry with Sonam was surprisingly good.Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
That might have been just the storyline. But I do agree that Sid looks good with everyone he’s worked with. I really liked his chemistry with Fatima in the ads they did so I hope they’ll do a full feature film.
I also want to see Kareena with Sid in a movie.
I know the movie failed but I loved Shahid and Sonam in Mausam. I doubt that they’ll ever be repeated or if they’ll look as good again. Shahid doesn’t have that baby face anymore.
Saif Vidya ❤️
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWULqiUE4NW/?igsh=cGxmeGIwaXdsdjFj
0