Saif and urmila in ek haseena thi
I know she feeds him to the rats at the end …but they were gr8 in the courtship scenes
Srk tabu …they played husband wife for like 20 mins at the end of saathiya …there needs to be more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Saif and urmila in ek haseena thi
I know she feeds him to the rats at the end …but they were gr8 in the courtship scenes
Srk tabu …they played husband wife for like 20 mins at the end of saathiya …there needs to be more
Originally posted by: TheekThaak
I have watched some really random movies because of my crush on him. I think I fast-forwarded and watched a few. 😆
since Kahaani
Also, I watched their Bengali movie Kadambari (available on Zee) without any subtitles just to see them together.
This might be quite unpopular opinion here but I adored Ananya Tiger in SOTY2. The movie was blah but their love story and scenes kinda grew on me. Also Srk and Sush in Main hoon na set the screen on fire ☺️. Also Salman- Sush in MPKK. Tabu and Ajay Devgan from the 90s.
Fardeen Khan and Urmila ❤️
Salman-Esha in No Entry and Esha-John in Kaal 😆. Sanju-Aish in Shabd ☺️
I liked ranbir koko
I never saw a gentleman but I don't like jacky
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWULqiUE4NW/?igsh=cGxmeGIwaXdsdjFj
0