Yeah go for it
It has few amazing dialogues
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah go for it
It has few amazing dialogues
I just hope ASA won't end with just 4 episodes.
I just realised it's on ep 56😔
I want a proper ending and not rushed.
It need another week.
I just hope ASA won't end with just 4 episodes.
I just realised it's on ep 56😔
I want a proper ending and not rushed.
It need another week.
Same. At least 2 episodes only with leads.
Any news? Update?
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Imaan bibi inspired from Sufi creepy 🤣playing the same role of Sufi stalker 🤣 in her new drama 🤣
If they don't have any plan to kill Sufi creepy, they should bring her for a scene, and handover Sufi to her. 😆
Problem is that both of them trying hard to give expression when both are wooden. Imagine Saboor looks better compare to her.
Nope. I am regularly checking if there is a new teaser of the pagli show to know it's airing date.
Originally posted by: CoffeeCake
If they don't have any plan to kill Sufi creepy, they should bring her for a scene, and handover Sufi to her. 😆
Problem is that both of them trying hard to give expression when both are wooden. Imagine Saboor looks better compare to her.
Imaan bibi's front teeths are always out when she cries.
Saboor isn't as pretty as sajal but i think anyday looks better than imaan Bibi.
Imaan bibi's front teeths are always out when she cries.
Saboor isn't as pretty as sajal but i think anyday looks better than imaan Bibi.
ASA date was announced on 18th March and it was on air from 21st March. If that new show going on air from next Monday, they'll announce the date today.
Imaan bibi's front teeths are always out when she cries.
Saboor isn't as pretty as sajal but i think anyday looks better than imaan Bibi.
Saboor is totally okay. She's a nepo product and didn't struggle like Sajal. Otherwise I don't think she's taking away someone's work.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yes it is
You wanna know the story?
If you want to watch Affan drama then do watch pardes, Aik Pal.
Tell me the plot. Ok pardes and aik pal 👍🏼
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeah but that drama was super depressing
I liked zahid and yumna in zara yaad kar
Zara yaad kar was no less depressing
I find khalil ur rahman all drama's super depressing