thanks for clarifying. I had the same question 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks for clarifying. I had the same question 😆
DD Mera pehla nishana 😈🤗🤗
I had to go back pages to see what exactly happened and I did see that 😆DD Mera pehla nishana 😈🤗🤗
I’m confused!! I thought I was Team Bhishma but I’m Team Karna!!
No issues just confused 😆
Your name not un 🤣🤣😎😎.Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
That’s sweet of you to say, thanks 💙
Which name?? My name name or the UN??
Originally posted by: Namita-M
I’m confused!! I thought I was Team Bhishma but I’m Team Karna!!
No issues just confused 😆
my dp twin 🥺🥺🥺.It means no returns 🤣
team Karna to team Arjuna😲Welcome to the team Arjuna 😉
kahan se kahan uchala mujhe sabne?
apki previous captain ne phenka mein ne catch kia 🤣
Hello TEAM
Nice to meet you 🤗❤️
Meri anmol ratan meri hi team mein
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k