I think he must have seen messages to insta so now he is back to taunt people like look I am not going to cut my hair.
🤣
& This time, looking at his hair, it seems to me like yeh lambe Baal bhi style karwaya hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think he must have seen messages to insta so now he is back to taunt people like look I am not going to cut my hair.
🤣
& This time, looking at his hair, it seems to me like yeh lambe Baal bhi style karwaya hai.
Rashami's costume and makeup is horrible🤢🤢
Rasika Duggal wasn't also impressive 🙄🙄
Kya hamain award dress mein pic milengi🤣
Don't hold your breath. Us ajeeb se jabra fan ki reel milegi bas kisi ajeeb se gaane pe😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Don't hold your breath. Us ajeeb se jabra fan ki reel milegi bas kisi ajeeb se gaane pe😂😂😂
I love the name- jabra fan🤣
I got kind of nervous when she lifted her gown to move after they all were shouting "centre centre"!! 😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgCm0DlD2HK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=