I think he's stalking us. Because the more we joke about his hair, the more he is flaunting them. Let's just shut up 🤐🤐🤐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think he's stalking us. Because the more we joke about his hair, the more he is flaunting them. Let's just shut up 🤐🤐🤐
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I think he's stalking us. Because the more we joke about his hair, the more he is flaunting them. Let's just shut up 🤐🤐🤐
Main toh Bohot pehle se sure this that he stalks us.😆
Uski apni kheti hai , Jo Marzi karein. 🤐😤
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I didn't like the gown much. Hair and makeup are fine but not a fan of the costume.
I think gown is okay bit not whatever puffy design is in front of it. Smokey eyes with the black no.
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Hellupie at ht stylist awards
I love the dress. ❤️
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I think he's stalking us. Because the more we joke about his hair, the more he is flaunting them. Let's just shut up 🤐🤐🤐
I think he must have seen messages to insta so now he is back to taunt people like look I am not going to cut my hair.
Kya hamain award dress mein pic milengi🤣
Reel milegi reel 🤣Kya hamain award dress mein pic milengi🤣
Rra obsession with hair and helly obsession with reels
Ur hamara obsession in dono ka saath🤣
Rra obsession with hair and helly obsession with reels
Ur hamara obsession in dono ka saath🤣
Haan🤣
But Jo bhi bol, she is looking damn pretty.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgCef2apP3c/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=