Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She shouts and make fun in public everyone tries to make her understand and she picks up the vase and hits GG and Anubhav gets angry and she is still shouting that I will call police and complain and the Anubhav gives her back saying do what you want and I will complain to police that you tried to kill GG and I have proof 

The spectator over and the CCTV camera will prove

She gets scared that she can’t go to jail and And again shout that she came in front of me I was just trying to scare her, Anubhav is like this time I won’t leave you and Ankit and GC is like if Anubhav doesn’t complain I will and we will are sure you go to jail abd GG faints there is a doctor who comes and checks her and tell that she fainted due to the injury on her head 

GC tells Anubhav to calm and tells him softly that Akriti should not find out that you guys are in same room 

He tries to take GG to the room and she is like she can walk na why are you going she threatens him and GC folds hands and tell everyone to go and Akriti leaves from there and GC tells that go see where she is gone and ask ankit also to go

Precap is the accident 

Anubhav goes to find Akriti and RV goons are chasing him and the truck comes and bangs into his car