I haven't seen the spanish one yet.
But the story is pretty much same whatever I have read about it. No major changes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I haven't seen the spanish one yet.
But the story is pretty much same whatever I have read about it. No major changes.
I got warning even. 😔
Nope, in my case it would've been bum pe hathoda 😆
Originally posted by: Ottocake
I got warning even. 😔
sahi time pe ye info mila mujhe. I was thinking to make a new one😆
Ok no more talk about this before we can get a private forum 🤗
Who is MostlyHarmless? Don't remember interacting with her/him before
But she tagged me in a post. Before I could react, inactivated...
Edit: There should be a way to let members know when there's a ID change
Who is MostlyHarmless? Don't remember interacting with her/him before
But she tagged me in a post. Before I could react, inactivated...
He/she is harmless mostly. I wouldn’t worry 🥰
and You Know Who it is
Who is MostlyHarmless? Don't remember interacting with her/him before
But she tagged me in a post. Before I could react, inactivated...
No idea either
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0