Bollywood CC #82- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49.6k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Thinking of continuing this gold


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173677#153937012

You should! I'll be looking forward to it.

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

sahi pakde hain.👍🏼

but it’s just a guess. I hope we both don’t end up getting WL😆

Nathu?


nah. I have a doubt on “dum pe hathauda”. such a creative username 🤣


That should be Samosa I guess😭

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Korean Denver is hot. Me likey.


https://youtu.be/Lls5Qujg44o


Also, korean Professor. He's cute and also has the crazy look in his eyes. Purrfect.


☺️

What kinda name is Korean Denver. Kapde ki Dukaan ka naam ho jaise.🤔

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

What kinda name is Korean Denver. Kapde ki Dukaan ka naam ho jaise.🤔

I meant korean money heist ka ek character, Denver. 😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


That should be Samosa I guess😭

I don’t think Samosa waste it’s creativity writing parody movie titles😆

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mods banned my Sock-let id. I will miss it so much 😔All the sandeshas were in that id. 💔

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ottocake

Mods banned my Sock-let id. I will miss it so much 😔All the sandeshas were in that id. 💔


I thought you deactivated 😭

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

I meant korean money heist ka ek character, Denver. 😆


Is it different from the spanish version?

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ottocake

Mods banned my Sock-let id. I will miss it so much 😔All the sandeshas were in that id. 💔

but why. You recommended any Korean shows to them?

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Because it's not allowed to have more than one ID.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".