Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Thinking of continuing this gold
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173677#153937012
You should! I'll be looking forward to it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Thinking of continuing this gold
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173677#153937012
You should! I'll be looking forward to it.
Originally posted by: hasini009
sahi pakde hain.👍🏼
but it’s just a guess. I hope we both don’t end up getting WL😆
Nathu?
nah. I have a doubt on “dum pe hathauda”. such a creative username 🤣
That should be Samosa I guess😭
Korean Denver is hot. Me likey.
Also, korean Professor. He's cute and also has the crazy look in his eyes. Purrfect.
☺️
What kinda name is Korean Denver. Kapde ki Dukaan ka naam ho jaise.🤔
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
What kinda name is Korean Denver. Kapde ki Dukaan ka naam ho jaise.🤔
I meant korean money heist ka ek character, Denver. 😆
I don’t think Samosa waste it’s creativity writing parody movie titles😆
Mods banned my Sock-let id. I will miss it so much 😔All the sandeshas were in that id. 💔
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Mods banned my Sock-let id. I will miss it so much 😔All the sandeshas were in that id. 💔
I thought you deactivated 😭
Is it different from the spanish version?
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Mods banned my Sock-let id. I will miss it so much 😔All the sandeshas were in that id. 💔
but why. You recommended any Korean shows to them?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0